The rule is, I’m supposed to tag 5 or 6 others, but I’ll let you decide if you want to play…leave me a comment if you do, so I can come and find out about you…I don’t normally do these, but Jana tagged me to play, and you could learn some
scary interesting things about me, so here goes ~
Mention six strange facts about you
1. I drive with two feet, always have.
2. When I’m mad, I bite the inside of my cheeks.
3. I am almost ALWAYS barefoot. I love feet.
4. When I was 17, I broke my face (crushed nose and cheekbones).
5. I’m scared to death of spiders, heights, water, and creepysmellybuttcrackshowin’toothless men.
6. The strangest thing? There HAS to be so many strange things about me, and yet I can only come up with 5.
On the eating/weight loss/struggle crap ~ I’m actually doing really well. I have been following Skwigg’s advice and it feels really great to not be so fixated on my food. It’s like a huge weight has been lifted from me, and it’s almost refreshing. I’m doing alot better than I truly expected of myself, because I’m focusing on not so much WHAT I’m eating or what I CAN’T have, as opposed to making sure my portions are smaller and more normal size. THAT has been my main focus. What I am eating is healthy and in moderate proportions. Sounds easy enough, right? So why didn’t I just do this 10 years ago? Beats the crap outta me.