Thank GOODNESS it’s Friday…It’s been a LONG week for me…not sure why…just has…
Things are going great here Staying OP, doing decent on my water, and finally getting back into the exercising routine !!! Feels great!!! I did the 2 mile WATP last night…LOL…this is my 2nd time doing it, and it kicks my butt… Not that it’s so *hard*, but my legs were outta shape *again* and had to start over with that…and they were whooped…LOL I love these tapes though…the miles are over before you know it I have seen some people complaining about the background music, but it doesn’t really bother me…I haven’t seen the 3 mile tape yet though, so who knows…the music just kinda keeps ya groovin at the right speed…not too annoying though
Megan had her 5 month check-up today, got 4 shots, and her poor little pork-chop legs are all swollen from them She is now 12# 15 oz. (40th %tile) and 26-1/4 in. long (90th %tile)…she’s tall and skinny just like Abbie hahaha…her development is awesome, doing all the things she should be, and a few others too *proud momma moment*
Here’s todays Friday Five ~
1. What is your most prized material possession? Hmmm…I guess this would be a tie of 3 things for me. 1 ~ My wedding and engagement rings…2 ~ My family bible. This bible has been in our family since the mid 1800’s…not in the greatest shape, but holds a place in my heart for sure…3 ~ All of my geneology on my family. These are things that are completely irreplaceable and very meaningful to me.
2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest? First thing that comes to mind is my Hope Chest. My grandmother sent it to me for my Sweet 16 birthday
3. Are you a packrat? I’m a *reformed* pack rat. Now I can’t STAND things to be kept for no apparent reason…unfortunately, though I have changed, Abbie has picked up on the ‘packrat’ gene and now everything has a sentimental value to it…I have to pitch stuff when she’s not around…LOL
4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum? I prefer a *clean* house…I don’t care for clutter, but with a 4 year old, kinda hard to avoid *wink* v
5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there? Yeah…Abbie’s room is in butterflies, Megan’s nursery is stars, moons, and clouds, our bedroom is *going to be* outdoor/woodsy theme, my living room, family room, and dining rooms are kinda set up as one big open room and it’s just all country, and my kitchen is done in birdhouses
Well, that’s it for me….talk to ya soon!!!